Sunday, May 8, 2011

my protective brother>>> Chapter 3-better a baldy and fat one than jung yunho

*10:00 am*
opening ceremony was done.
students are going home.
at the car's park [for teachers]
Yunho is walking to his car, he pick his car-key. then when he's going to push the alarm...
"son saeng nim yunho"
yunho turned his face to the source of the voice.
it was a gorilla. AH! wrong typed. sorry, I mean, girl.
that girl is...

so cute
so pretty
so beautiful
so pure
[a/n : stop praising myself... HAHHAHAHA XD. sorry readers]
-yunho's pov-
...wait. why does she looks like... someone?
...but I can't remember who it is..
-yunho's pov end-
"good morning, son saeng nim yunho. My name is Kim y0u, 9tg grade, 1st class" said y0u
"good morning. What are you doing here?" asked yunho
"son saeng nim, I'm sorry, can I talk to you?"
"sure, of course, please, you can say it"
"... I have an older brother, he's gay" said y0u
.
.
.
"...the-then... ???" asked yunho as he stepped back a little
"wo-would you mind if you go to my house and look for my brother?" asked y0u
.
.
.
"I better back to my own house"
"NOOOOOO PLIIIISSSSS, SON SAENG NIM YUNHO, PLEASE! I BEG YOU, please, would you mind if you help me just for this?"
asked y0u as she used her ultimately deathly sweet pout
*knife with "so cute" word stabbed on yunho's heart*
DO*KI [heartbeat]
'MY GOD, FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK????!!!! I'M NOT A PHEDOPHIL OR LOLICON *lolita complex*!!!!' screamed yunho inside his heart.
"well~~... okay, then..." yun replied y0u as he sighed...
"yay! thank you, son saeng nim yunho!!" said y0u as she smiled sweetly
"well, I can ride you, come in" said yun
"thank you, son saeng nim yunho. I owe you..."
"no problem, after all, you're my student from this day on"
then, both of them smiled to each other as they went inside the car
.
.
.
*Kim's house*
DING*DONG
"yee~~sss comiii~~~~ngg~~~" said jaejoong, the super lazy jaejoong~
jae walked out from the piano room, at the 1st floor, beside living room, he opened the door and looked who there
"oh y0u, you finally come back" said jaejoong as he smiled to his little sister
"yes, I'm back. And I brought you... this gentleman"
"good morning, Kim Jaejoong-shi. Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Yunho, 23 years old. I already heard about you from your little sister" said yunho
Jae just kept silent as he looked yunho
.
.
.
"...yunho...?" said jae
"yes. nice to meet you, jaejoong-shi" said yunho
yunho pov- Jaejoong nomu yeppuh~ micheoh~ replay~ replay~ replay~ I don't care if he's a guy................
SHOOT!!!!!! STOP JUNG YUNHO! YOU'RE STRAIGHT!
...but but... he's..
.
.
.
TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
[yunho's pov end]
"y0u... why did you bring THIS man to our house?" asked jae
"huh? isn't he... qualified? isn't he.. your right-guy?" replied y0u
"I EVEN PREFER A BALDY AND A FAT ONE THAN THIS JUNG YUNHO!!!!!!!!" screamed jaejoong then he slammed the door [hardly]
.
.
.
"...what's going on with your brother?" asked yunho
"don't know..." it's just what y0u can answered him
____________________________________________________________________________

Source y0u