Saturday, May 14, 2011

my protective brother>>> Chapter 4-Ex

-jae's pov-
THAT THAT THAT DAMN JUNG YUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DID y0u BRING HIM TO OUR HOUSE ????????!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-jae's pov end-
suddenly, y0u walked to the kitchen where jae was.
[a/n: jae didn't locked the door, so y0u and yunho just went in]
"oppa, what's the matter with you?" asked y0u
"....No. nothing. Just let that DAMN JUNG YUNHO GO BACK to his house. I don't want to meet him" answered jae
"what? Isn't he your type? He's your right-guy, right?" asked y0u again
"well, NO! HE ISN'T MY TYPE! AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT MY RIGHT GUY!!!" jae said with a loud tone
"what? ...do you know him? what's happen between you two?"
"I won't tell you, just make that BASTARD JUNG YUNHO GO BACK! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIS FACE AGAIN!!! I HATE HIM"
"OPPA! you always like this! You wanna know all about me, my life, but, you never let me know yours!! Besides, I already found him, because of our bet! If I can find you your right guy, you'll stop protecting me! What's wrong with yunho oppa??"
"I DON'T WANNA TELL IT TO YOU! ONLY MOM AND DAD CAN KNOW IT!! JUST DO WHAT I SAID, y0u!"
"OPPA! YOU--"
y0u got cut off, because yunho suddenly appears and covers y0u's mouth.
"I'm sorry, but, jaejoong-shi, do I know you, and if you know me, would you mind to tell me about that? And the reason why you hate me?" asked yunho
"...!! ...just check it by yourself!!!!" replied jae as he walked out from the kitchen
"what's wrong with your brother? I think he doesn't know me, because I too, don't know about him. If he don't know me, he can't hate me right?" said yunho
"I don't know what's wrong, but, it's true, people can't hate other if they don't know the others' selves" replied y0u
"...but, it seems like you two has been met before..." said y0u
"well, I can't remember it..." yunho said as he scratched his head
"why?" asked y0u
"here, when I was in a senior high school, I had a car crush, even though my soul's saved, but some part of my memories are lost, because of the damage on the head" explained yunho
"and I know, there's something important that I forget.. but I can't remember it, even though I always tries... but it isn't gain something, I still forget it..." he continued
"...wait, what's your senior high school's name?" asked y0u
"uhh... Seoul's high school, I guess"
"and your classes?"
"if I not wrong.. it's 10th grade 3rd class, 11th grade 5th class, 12th grade 1st class..."
"... you know what..."
"..what?"
"It's my brother's classes too..."
"re-really? so, there must be something happen between me and your brother..." said yunho
'so, is this the answer why I felt I ever met her before? Is there something between me and jaejoong?... ah shit! I can't remember it!' thought yunho
suddenly, jae walks in to the kitchen again.
he looked at his sister and yunho, with a cold gaze
"yes, there's something between us, yunho" said jae coldly
"wha-what's that?" asked yunho
both yunho and y0u gulped hard.
jae still look at them with a cold gaze, then he opened his mouth
and said,
"I'm your ex"
___________________________________________________________________________

this part is make yunho know jejoong feeling haha XD

source : y0u@winglin.net