Sunday, May 29, 2011

my protective brother>>> Chapter 5-Lost memories

"you... what?" asked yunho
"your ex" replied jae
"I'm... what?" asked yun
"my ex" replied jae
"is that... for sure?" asked yun
"here, take this" said jae as he gave yunho a photo album
"you can take a look. after that, you can see this" jae gave yunho a CD

"I go to my room. Don't disturb me" he said as he walked out from the kitchen.
then, both yunho and y0u went to the living room
they sat on the sofa, as they opened the photo album
there are so much photo of jaejoong and yunho, when they in the high school
yunho's eyes soon become bigger, he was surprised when he saw that. 'how can this be...?' thought him
there's a photo when yun and jae almost want to kiss, it has a phrase on it, "When yunho almost kiss me, but then a flash come, because our friends took it with his camera... silly friends.. *embarrassed*"
-yunho's pov-
...in the past.. are we really like this...?
I can't remember everything about jaejoong...
but since I'm in the hospital, everyday, I saw a beautiful man, but his face is a bit blurry , I can't remember it well. Does he... jaejoong?
...since I'm healthy again, and started continue the school, the chair beside me is always empty, when I asked one of my friends, he said that it was a place of someone I really like before, but then he moved on because his father got promoted to another place when I'm in the hospital
but since I can't remember who's that man... I forget him day by day... is it destiny? that I found him now...
well, think about it, I already thought that if it's jaejoong, I don't care, since he's so pretty.
but then, after I heard him that he doesn't love me no more... I felt dropped, broke, and.. collapse...
hey, I even just met him again today, how can I already had this deep feeling...?
[yunho's pov end]
suddenly, y0u spoke, "this is... your love.."
"huh?" asked yunho
"yunho oppa, do you love jaejoong oppa?"
"well, in the past, yes. but now... I don't know..."
"......" y0u just kept silent. I looked at her.
Her face was so sad
"what? You sad? why?"
"after seeing this photo... I just felt sad, that you and my brother were broke apart because of your injury. It makes you two broke up, because you didn't remember him, right...?"
"well, maybe yes... how about if we watch this CD?" asked yunho
"oh sure, you can play it there" said y0u as she pointed the TV
then yunho walked and turned on the DVD player, as y0u went to the kitchen, took some water for her and her teacher.
after that, she went back and sat beside yunho, they CD was played.
it's a video, in the hospital
jaejoong: "doctor, what about yunho, does he woke up?"
doctor: "well, he already woke up, but..."
jaejoong: "but?"
doctor: "when I checked for his head, and asked him about his life before... he lost some of his memories..."
jaejoong: "what's that? what kind??"
doctor: "...his childhood... and..."
jaejoong: "..and?"
doctor: *looked to jae* "...you..."
---
the video still playing, but the set changed to jae's room
"that's jaejoong oppa's room" said y0u
[in video]
jaejoong: "yunho... how are you, now? I already been told by the doctor and your parents, that you lost your memories of me... well, what can I do now, because now, you'll live as a straight person, I decided to move on from our school, and I try not to meet you again, even though I'll feel sad, but I always love you, even if you forget me... thanks for all of your love to me, yunho. I always love you"
[end]
"...so, jaejoong oppa must just lie before... he said that he hate you, but, it's a lie! He always LOVE you! but, he doesn't want to ruin your live! yunho oppa, now, you if you love him, you must go to him!" said y0u
"but... I... my memories..."
"OH JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! In the car before, I already told you what's my brother's types, right?"
"yes"
"and you know it's about YOU, right?"
"yes"
"after all this, you even still thinking about your lost memories with him?! forget it! if it's memories, you can make it from now on again!!! Listen to what I said, yunho oppa! You MUST TRUST ME!"
after kept silent for 3 seconds, suddenly, yunho sood up and ran to jae's room [even though he doesn't know where's jae's room... he just try to search it]
"...man this days..." said y0u
but then, she smiled warmly...
'I'm happy if jaejoong oppa accepts his love now...' said y0u inside her heart
 ___________________________________________________________________________

Source y0u@winglin.net