Friday, May 6, 2011

my protective brother>>> Chapter 1-the new substitute teacher





*Flashback, 7 years ago*

Kim Jaejoong, 16 years old
his confession...
"Mother, Father, I'm really sorry. I don't have any interest into woman, I love man, the same gender as me. And, I'm gay"

.
.
.
"I realized that I always have a desire to have sex with a man, and imagines big penis..."
*parent's reaction*
.
.
.
mother: (smiling widely) "No problem. It's up to you ^^"
father: (nods) "that's right"
mother: (with dreaming eyes) "wow, I'll have a son in law later..."
jaejoong: "That's why I love you two..."
*his little sister's reaction*
Y0u: "If you have a boyfriend just tell me then, I don't hate gay relationship, either... So, It doesn't bother me..."
Jaejoong: "That's why I love you..."
[a/n: what kind of family is this????]
...but, in the fact, even though he's gay, he doesn't has any boyfriend in his life...
because, he is too love his little sister.
well, of course it's just an affection.
But, he's doing it over to his little sister
Now let's see, what will his little sister does... to make him stop being over protecting her
*Saint Ursula Junior High School; all-girl's-school*
*9th grade, 1st class*
*08:30*
"THAT DAMN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed y0u, in her class
"what is it this time?" asked one of her BFFs, Park Nami that's playing with y0u's long hair.
"again, y0u?" said Kang Hana, her BFFs too.
"Yes! He gave me a hard-to-find guy!" replied y0u.
"ohh... poor you..." said Han Aram, her BFF too.
y0u started explained all of her brother's types...
"My brother said that he will stop protecting me, well, that's me who said that, but he agreed it. If I can make him fall in love with someone. and he said that his types is MUST:
1. Handsome
2. Muscular
3. Height : 184 cm
4. Weight : 66 kg
5. Good at dancing
6. Rich
7. Wealthy
8. Kind
9. Not a smoker
10.Manly
11.His first name MUST begin with 'Y' "
she ended her long x wide = spacious explanation...
"...and so?" asked Hana
"I don't know where should I find that guy... HE'S TOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"trust to the Lord! You can find him!" supported Nami
"thanks nami..." replied y0u
"well, I have many acquaintance that looks similar with your brother's types..." said Aram
"IS THAT TRUE???????!!!!!!! ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed y0u as she hugged Aram
"awww, I love you too, honey~"
y0u & author's pov-don't take it seriously, readers! this is what you call by girls' jokes, since they schools in all-girl's-school.
so, that day, y0u went to Aram's house and searched for the right guy that suitable to her jaejoong oppa...[a/n: hahha XD. readers, dun kill me please~]
.
.
.
and, the answer is...
.
.
.
SHE FOUND NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
poor y0u...
.
.
.
*next day, at school*
"awwwhhh.. this day... opening ceremony for year 20**-20** grade... ahhh... so lazy~~~~" said y0u
"don't be so lazy, girl... you're on 9th grade now, the first senior!! hahah, if I'm you, I'll be so proud now" said Hana
"why must proud? that's nothing different from usual day..." replied y0u
"listen, from this day on, we'll use a YELLOW NAME TAG! The yellow name tag is only for 9th graders, the 8th graders are using blue name tag, the 7th graders are using white name tag. we use this yellow name tag and must be proud of! We just use this and no need to talk anything but this name tag already says,"hi juniors! introducing me, you upper class girl, that the MOST SENIOR in this junior high school's palace that have THE MOST AND SUPER FULL POWERS..."
.
.
.
"...yea, whatever..." said the other as they started stood up from their chair and walked out from the class
"hey!! wait for me!!"
*opening ceremony*
headmaster: "students, now, the opening ceremony is end. And I'll introduce you all, to your new free-assistant physical education teacher, Jung YUNHO!!!!"
*students claps*
the muscular man stood up from his chair and walked to the podium, bow a bit then he started to speak on the microphone.
"Good morning headmaster, teachers, staffs, and students. My name is Jung Yunho, 23 years old. I'm your new free-assistant physical education teacher. From this day on, I'll teach you all, please support me, we learn together since I'm new in this school too. But, I'm not just an assistant, I'm the substitute to your physical education teacher too. Well, let's enjoy our days from now on. Thank you"
yunho done with his words. he bowed again as the students, teachers, etc claps, and then he sat to his chair
y0u watched yunho's behavior all the time.
and she murmured something from her mouth,
"He's so PERFECT!!!"
'Now, I just need to know what about his family condition...' said y0u inside her heart

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank for y0u unnie thank for your FF, because this FF is very Cool
i love this FF very much couse that i reshared in my blog
Thanks eon :D

source by you @winglin.net
reshared by GAjiyongel