Saturday, May 7, 2011

my protective brother>>> Chapter 2-In just One Day



*sneeze!*
*sneeezee!*
*SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!*
"Son saeng nim Yunho, are you okay?" asked one teacher
"oh, yes. I'm Okay. Thank you..." replied yunho
...yes. the man who just sneezed hyperly is jung yunho, member of TVXQ, in his real life... plus, he IS the LEADER of that boy band... u know what, yunho....
you'll lose your face soon if you act like that [stabbed a knife on yunho's heart]

.
.
.
forget 'bout that, continue the story...
-yunho's pov-
why must I sneezed?
I don't feel cold...
and I'm in my super and hyper good mood now.
Because I'm starting my new life for teach in this school...
...even though I'm just an assistant, a free substitute teacher... haiizz =_=~
*sneeze!*
...AGAIN ?!
what the hell?
is there someone who talks about me? well, of course that must be. since I'm handsome, tall, smart,love sport, gentle, kind, good at dancing, muscular, sexy, pervert...
I'm so good when it comes to sex... hehhehe... you girls, if you want, just call me at night, okay?
[pervert fans *3%*: AAAAHHHH~~~!!!!! yuno oppa~~!!! take me!! I'm yours!!!]
[normal fans *3%*: yuno oppa!!!! don't be so pervert!!!!! nooo~ we love the gentle oppa, not a HOST oppa like this!!!!]
[yaoi fans *94%*: YUNHO OPPA YOU ALREADY HAVE JAEJOONG OPPA!!!! DON'T YOU EVER CHEAT ON HIM!!!!! OR ELSE, YOU'LL DIEE!!!!!]
...okay girls, I'm sorry...
-yunho's pov end-
*author smacked yunho's head*
"let's continue the story, over-high-look-yourself, you host man..." said the author
"okay, lady~" said yunho
*smack!*
"DON'T BE SO HOST!" yelled the author
"...okay, sorry... *sniff*" replied yunho
well, readers~ let's continue the right plot~...
[y0u's side, pov]
I MUST CHECK 'BOUT HIM AFTER THIS DAMN OPENING CEREMONY!!!!
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA . JUST YOU WAIT JAEJOONG OPPA
I'LL WIN THE BET AND I'LL MAKE YOU BECOME SON SAENG NIM YUNHO YOUR LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA [a/n: what kind of girl am I..? hahha]
-you's pov end-
[jae's side, pov]
*sneeze!*
...why must I sneeze...?
oh well, my fans must be talking 'bout me~~
*sneeze*
*sneeze*
*sneeeezzeeehhh!!!!*
.
.
.
*shivers*
... what the hell is gonna happen?
... I have a bad feeling...
y0u, what are you gonna do with me... ?
my sister can't find the right guy in just one day... right?
.
.
.
I hope so...
-jae's pov end-
___________________________________________________________________________

source y0u @winglin.net